ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Mattel Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New DCIH figs found at Walmart (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1071)

4lott 04-02-2009 08:41 PM

New DCIH figs found at Walmart

Found new DCIH figs at a Walmart north of Monreal today. Among the new figs were Nightwing, GCPD, and Scarecrow. There were also more Bats, supes etc. Interestingly they were on American cards. Anyone else find these?

Robimus 04-03-2009 12:59 AM

Re: New DCIH figs found at Walmart

4lott, can you give us some more info on this please. I'd like to frontpage this if it is a new release but I need some help on the DC stuff cause I know nothing about it.

Stuff like Wave #, full case assortment or whatnot would help a lot.

jacobot 04-03-2009 05:50 AM

Yeah I've seen GCPD and Scarceow out at TRU... I didn't look closely enough to see if it was US carded though...that's the odd part

4lott 04-03-2009 08:05 AM

Robimus, I'm going to hit the stores today to try and figure out exactly which figures are in this new asst. So far I've only seen Scarecrow GCPD and Nightwing. Since jacobot found some at TRU I guess it wasn't just a local fluke shipment but (hopefully) more of an indication that Canadian retailers are still supporting this line. I know my TRU got a truck in yesterday so I'll post what I find ASAP. Hopefully I'll find an unopened case somewhere so I'll get the asst. #. I also posted on Fwoosh to see if anyone knows which asst. this is. I checked on Entertainment Earth's site to try and find as case that corresponded to what I found but no luck.

jacobot 04-03-2009 09:44 AM

Icetron 04-03-2009 10:51 AM

Wow wtf, I didn't know they carried DCUC! :eek: Wonder if BC will get those.

Robimus 04-03-2009 11:02 AM

So DCUC stands for what exactly? DC Universe ?????

I think we're good to go with jacobots picture, I just want to be sure what they're calling them .:)

FlightWeaponAlpha 04-03-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 2731)
So DCUD stands for what exactly? DC Universe ?????

I think we're ggod to go with jacobots picture, I just want to be sure what they're calling them .:)

The DCUC are actually the 6" scale figures, the DC Universe Classics line, and are amazing figures all around. I highly recommend this line to any DC fan.

The 4" figures are actually the DCIH, or DC Infinite Heroes line. Canada to date has only received some shoddy shipments of the later waves, starting with Wave 3, Revision 2. There are also some of the "updated" collector 3-packs at TRU, which have different characters in some of them than originally released in these sets (i.e. Golden Age Jay Garrick Flash rather than the Barry Allen Flash in the Flash set). These belong to 3-pack Wave 5.

Cheers.

jacobot 04-03-2009 12:33 PM

Therefore... TRU Canada has received a 2nd revision with 3 new 4" figs and new 6" figs from the DC universe...

I can't believe the 4" DC figs are only $7.99 @ Zellers when everything else there is overpriced...lol

CTO15 04-03-2009 01:05 PM

i believe at walmart they are 7.99 as well.