ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Iron Man movie figures (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1732)

Icetron 06-12-2009 04:38 AM

Iron Man movie figures

Does anyone have any idea if any of the later waves will ever come to Canada? I'm talking about ones like the Heavy Artillery and Gold Mark 01 armors and not the not-yet-released ones like Punisher armors.

I just really want the Heavy Artillery and Gold Mark 01 ones, but TRUs around here seem to keep stocking the Satellite Armor/Captain America/Hot Zone/Inferno ones and the Punching Monger/Mark 03/Prototypes randomly when they do restock.

CTO15 06-12-2009 09:57 AM

Re: Iron Man movie figures

nah, I've just seen up to the Hot Zone/ Inferno/ Subterranean Armors, and that has only been at Wal-mart. Seems like Toys R Us is stuck with the satellite armor/Cap Armor set. I hope we get the newer waves, I want my armory to grow

jacobot 06-12-2009 11:03 AM

I'm hoping we get the new cartoon ones before the season ends :rolleyes:

canprime 06-13-2009 11:41 AM

I found a red & gold Iron Monger at the Cedarbrae Zellers (Markham/Lawrence) today. I don't know if that is one you are looking for or not.

CTO15 06-13-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 4537)
I found a red & gold Iron Monger at the Cedarbrae Zellers (Markham/Lawrence) today. I don't know if that is one you are looking for or not.

I think thats the wave just before the Gold MK I wave

JSon 06-13-2009 01:42 PM

Zellers in my area JUST started stocking the Hotzone/Inferno/Battle Monger wave. I have every confidence that all the waves will make it to Canada, it will probably just take a while, as there have been huge time gaps between the waves so far.

CTO15 06-13-2009 02:04 PM

at the rate we're going, Iron Man II figures will be out before we see any of these Concept Figures

Prowl_2009 12-01-2009 05:55 PM

That's probably true. Although, I am very much looking forward to the Iron Man 2 toys, especially if they're anything like the first films figures!

I love my Exclusive Repulsor Red and Stealth Operations Iron Man figures. :cool:

Super_Megatron 12-03-2009 04:11 PM

In reading the latest Toyfar it looks like the majoity of the figures will be 3 3/4 inch for the IM2 toy line.

Prowl_2009 12-03-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 10115)
In reading the latest Toyfar it looks like the majoity of the figures will be 3 3/4 inch for the IM2 toy line.

Damn :mad: Ah well, can't win them all. :p