ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 12-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #111
Benzo
Clonetrooper
Re: Post Your DC Hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
hmm, well I ordered on the same day and my order shipped on Nov 20th. Hmmm, I hope thats not a bad sign
they use a mail distributor called "Mail on the Move" for shipping internationally which may explain the long shipping times.
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #112
Icetron
Master of the Universe

I got a DCUC Hawkgirl and DCIH Powergirl from a secret santa program. This would be my first MOSC DCUC figure. Gotta say the packaging is kinda neat but also kinda plain, I don't mind since I open my stuff up anyways though.

Hawkgirl is awesome...wings are great. Much better than my other DCUC figures (Wonder Woman and Artemis). My fav figure thus far. I will probably look for Ares and Batman Beyond soon.
Icetron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #113
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

^^ Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) is on my Most Wanted list too! Hard one to track down thus far.

I've heard Hawkgirl is a great piece.

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #114
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

YEAH GUY!!! Batman: Public Enemies. Got him from my wonderful gf for xmas gift!! She picked him up from a Target at Ann Arbor a few weeks ago.

Last edited by Autobot Prime; 12-26-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Autobot Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #115
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

^^ Seriously, that Batman sculpt is great!!! No accessories, which is my sole gripe with this figure, but great articulation, a beautiful sculpt and good paint make this a dead on representation of the PA and Animated Series Batman on the whole I'd say! One of my personal favorites in my collection!

Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #116
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl_2009 View Post
^^ Seriously, that Batman sculpt is great!!! No accessories, which is my sole gripe with this figure, but great articulation, a beautiful sculpt and good paint make this a dead on representation of the PA and Animated Series Batman on the whole I'd say! One of my personal favorites in my collection!

Ya i agree. a couple of smoke bombs would have been sweet!
Old 12-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #117
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

MIB DCUC Lobo (gotta love that resealable box) & BAF Metallo!! Was a sweet trade.

Last edited by Autobot Prime; 02-15-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #118
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Grabbed Justice League - The Complete Series boxset on DVD from Best Buy for $85!!! Marked down from $116!!!

I actually had someone try to grab the last set out of my hand. This guy comes up from behind and tries to pin my arm down and reaches over my shoulder and says: "Should've been faster." Well, I throw my weight back (I used to box in high school) and ram the guy into the shelves behind us and an employee sees what the guy tries to do and takes me to the front of the store and lets me cut to the front of a massive line up that almost goes out the door and allows me to pay. He appologizes and starts telling the cashier what happened and they both appologize and tell me to enjoy the rest of the evening!!! An interesting day or what?!!?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JusticeLeague_Complete.jpg (61.9 KB, 2 views)

Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #119
Icetron
Master of the Universe

Quote:
^^ Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) is on my Most Wanted list too! Hard one to track down thus far.

I've heard Hawkgirl is a great piece.
She is...I almost tossed out the packaging before I noticed she came with a figure stand. She's just gorgeous, the wing design is very nice imo. Her ab joint is floppy but hasn't really caused much inconvenience...just glad to have one.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #120
Icetron
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Grabbed Justice League - The Complete Series boxset on DVD from Best Buy for $85!!! Marked down from $116!!!

I actually had someone try to grab the last set out of my hand. This guy comes up from behind and tries to pin my arm down and reaches over my shoulder and says: "Should've been faster." Well, I throw my weight back (I used to box in high school) and ram the guy into the shelves behind us and an employee sees what the guy tries to do and takes me to the front of the store and lets me cut to the front of a massive line up that almost goes out the door and allows me to pay. He appologizes and starts telling the cashier what happened and they both appologize and tell me to enjoy the rest of the evening!!! An interesting day or what?!!?
Would just like to say that f*** that guy, props to those good employees for doing what's right. Great haul dude!