ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #101
Icetron
Master of the Universe
Re: Post Your Action Figure Shots!

I'm getting Kickhopper sometime in the near future if my friend can get a hookup.
Icetron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #102
Tkim87
Agent of Shield

Cool, Figuarts are awesome figures. Looks good, very well articulated, and doesnt feel flimsy. If you are a fan of kamen rider I would highly recommend.

anyways. picture of figures on bike as promised.
first is figuarts kamen rider 1

I was wrong...abit too big for rotf chromia.

Motion Revive series Kabuto, off scale (smaller) than chromia by little bit. doesnt really look like it in the pic though.

I got bored and started messing around with my Motion Revive kamen riders(wave 7), and ofcourse I took some pics. (Picture Heavy..Making up for my posts without pics:])

Rider battle?

line up.

Kiva. my favourite.

Kyuga

Den-O sword form. Momotaros in the back

better pic of Momo

Hibiki

Blade

Kabuto

annnd Gurren (secret figure from wave 6). I did a little custom job to make him look more battle damaged.

Last edited by Tkim87; 10-26-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Tkim87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #103
Icetron
Master of the Universe

Not really a fan of Kamen Rider since I haven't watched any of the shows yet. I only watched a few eps of Decade but lost interest. I am pretty interested in the design of Kickhopper though, which is why I want the Figuarts.

I will probably never buy a MR again though, I had a Kickhopper one which just broke after two weeks. I didn't think it would be THAT fragile. Cost me $12 to import too...not too pleased. I traded it with someone a while ago since he wanted to do some customs, and the trade was good in the end or else...yeah. That's why I want the figuarts version.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #104
Tkim87
Agent of Shield

I've only watched few kamen rider series, but was a big fan of THE NEXT movies. and yeah, I found decade kinda lame tbqh.

and as for MR, really? all the ones I have are good, few loose joints, but thats always expected from cheap trading toys.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #105
Icetron
Master of the Universe

Yep, one day I tried to pose him and his knee just snapped. I treated it like a Hasbro 3.75" figure, probably a bad idea since I forgot they were just trading figures...as nice as they look. I think the cases where they break are pretty low since I don't see many people with busted ones. This is true since you even have a full set with no problems.

EDIT: BTW Requesting pics of your Chromia! You think she's worth getting? I have Arcee now and might go grab a Chromia tomorrow, < $10 is a great deal.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #106
Tkim87
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetron View Post
EDIT: BTW Requesting pics of your Chromia! You think she's worth getting? I have Arcee now and might go grab a Chromia tomorrow, < $10 is a great deal.
lol, do you like your Arcee? if so, Chromia is 100 times better heh.
Dumping pics of my Chromia, I painted the crap outta mine. also posted on cybertron.ca while back.

on another note,
here is a MicroClone I've started to work on. for now its pretty much a microman figure with Legacy collection Commander Gree's head.

helmet off.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #107
JTCh
Toku

Tkim, your Chromia pics just made me decide to go pick up the ROTF bikes while this sale is on

I thought about it before, but then checked the pics on TFW, they were a turn-off. After seeing yours, I think it looks great after a repaint.
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #108
Icetron
Master of the Universe

Both look great man!

I 'like' Arcee but she has many faults, I think the only real thing going on with Arcee that I like are the dagger and the fact that she's pinkish.

I'll see if I have time to go get a Chromia tomorrow.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #109
Icetron
Master of the Universe

I'm really really liking how they make each clone slightly different. The handprint with the blood and the visor really help Echo look cool. I'm still not bored of the gatling gun...yet. He was worth the wait since I didn't want to have 2 Cody's.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:23 AM   #110
Tkim87
Agent of Shield

I agree.
How you liking your chromia vic?