ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Star Wars Animated Episode #15 Discussion Thread

trespass_sm.jpg

Looks like an episode on a Snow Planet featuring Anakin, Obi-Wan and lots of Clone action! It's on in a couple hours!

Please discuss only this episode in this thread, some who have not yet watched the future episodes might no want to be spoiled. Thank you.

The official Preview is here
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Star Wars Animated Episode #15 Discussion Thread

I missed the first few minutes but it was a good episode. I haven't actually seen a bad episode yet.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: Star Wars Animated Episode #15 Discussion Thread

I'm with Super Megatron. I haven't really seen an episode I have not liked as yet myself.

This one had lots of cool stuff, it poses some new very minor continuity questions and adds a plethora of potential new action figures to Hasbro's archives.

The Pantorans were interesting. although the Chairman was a tad too assinine to really take seriously.

Tha Talz are always one of the coolest Star Wars aliens, though this episode might put some hickups in previous canon like which planet they are from and how there was a Talz Jedi during the Battle of Coruscant, but its all minor stuff that is likely easily explained.

C-3PO was awesome as always. "R2 is cold and wants to go inside" had me lol'ing. I liked the speeders as well.

Nevermind the speeders this episode has the potential for a ton of new toys. Cold weather Anakin and Obi, the Panterans, Snow Troopers, Rex as a Snow Trooper, the Talz and their mounts. Great stuff!

I also liked the "Convention of Civilized Systems" bit as a little hint toward some obscure Old Republic law.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote